"It saved my tones of time."
BitFontCreator Pro 3.7
Create Bitmap font for LCD / LED
BitFontCreator Pro is a professional bitmap font creator tool for Windows, which allows you to create and modify monochrome 1-bpp bitmap fonts
that can be used in Windows and electronic devices (such as Mobil, phone, DVD player and any other LCD / LED).
It can import all kinds of fonts (TrueType, OpenType, Adobe Type 1, and Raster fonts .BDF, .FON, .FNT). Also it can export bitmap data in various formats.
Runs On: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- Import fonts: Support all kinds of fonts installed on your Windows PC (TrueType, OpenType, Adobe Type 1 and Raster fonts).
- Import font resource: Support *.fnt, *.fon and *.bdf files.
- Edit Tools: Pencil, Eraser, Line, Rectangle , Shifting up/down/left/right tools, Invert, Mirror, and Marquee selection.
- Multi Copy characters: copy and paste multiple characters between different fonts in one time.
- Support ASCII+ISO8859 and Unicode encoding.
- Support 8/16/32-bit data length.
- Support all kinds of bitmap data formats.
- Export fonts: Export Windows font resource (*.fnt) and Windows bitmap font(*.fon). Fonts created with BitFontCreator can be used on mobile operating systems such as Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
- Export font in General format: C file (*.c) and Binary file (*.bin).
- Export font in Microchip format: C file (*.c) and Binary file (*.bin).
- Export font in old ver3.0 format: C file (*.c), Binary file (*.dat) and ASM file (*.asm). These files includes jump tables and bitmap data of all characters.
- Export bitmap files (*.bmp) of all characters.
Export File Format
BitFontCreator Pro Edition can export the font in the following types of format:
- General Format
- General C file format (*.c)
- General Binary file format (*.bin)
- Microchip Format
- Microchip C file format (*.c)
- Microchip Binary file format (*.bin)
- Old BitFontCreator Pro 3.0 format
- C file format (*.c)
- Binary file format (*.dat)
- ASM file format (*.asm)
C File Header and samples
- C File header: the C file of new BitFontCreator 3.0 format has a file header > bfcfont.h
The old BitFontCreator 2.0 format has a different file header > bfctype.h
- Drawstring functions and Samples: you can download the Drawstring functions and font samples
from here > samples_pro.zip
Upgrade to the latest version 3.7
- Free Upgrade: all customers who purchased BitFontCreator Pro version 3.x can get free upgrade.
- Upgrade from Pro version 2.x: if you had purchased a license of BitFontCreator Pro 2.x or lower version a few years ago, you may update to BitFontCreator Pro 3.7 with US$30 upgrade fee.
- Upgrade from Latin edition: if you had purchased a license of BitFontCreator Latin edition, you may update to BitFontCreator Pro 3.7 with US$45 upgrade fee.
Download and Order
- Download: Click the "Downoad" button to download the lastest version 3.7
Download the old version: please go to the download page.
- Order: The price of BitFontCreator Pro (single user license) is USD$158.00